Monday, April 11, 2011

Hippity Hoppity you know what is on it's way!

I have to admit my favorite time to decorate is for Easter. I don't know what it is, I love the colors, I bring in alot of lighter, softer colors and of course the change in the weather makes me want to do something different. Plus it isn't all the work that Christmas decor is.  A couple of tabletops and I'm good! You may remember I made this art for Christmas. I changed out the papers for spring, love!!!
This tree looks good enough to eat, right??? I fell in love with this at Hobby Lobby last year, grabbed it and came home and "planted it" in this little pot that I bought and spray painted from Goodwill. The little bunny with the wagon is very special to me. I painted this 30 years ago when my first son was born. It has his name on an egg, back when there was only one child in the family. :)
And this sweet foil wrapped bunny reminds me of Easter morning, always had a chocolate covered bunny in my basket.
This has to be at the top of my fav flower list. I wish I had some dried in pink.
Pure sweetness, I have a thing for birds!!!
And here is my entry table.
I gave you a sneak peak of part of it here.
I made a little basket for this adorable bunny, sorry about the glare.
Here he is getting some fresh air with the Goodwill cloche gone.
Added a little pink to an arrangement I already had. Can you see what is hiding in there?
Yep, another little bunny!
And some more yummy looking eggs. These little bowls were actually 2 pieces, I glued them together, a small bowl and votive holder, perfect for my need!
And of course a cross to remind of the true meaning of the season.
Next up my front porch. Have you got your Easter decor out yet? What's your favorite holiday to decorate for?

8 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

That foil bunny is so cool!

KimMalk said...

Miss Smarty Pants, this arrangement is so pretty, I had to double check to see if the top photo was an "inspiration" from a magazine. I love the items you don't highlight, too, your pictures, dresser/buffet and lamp. Everything flows so well. I like that you put the cross there, too. I never know how to use them in decor w/o looking like I'm trying to ward off vampires...

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love all of your vignettes. Your egg topiary is fabulous and of course I just about drooled all over the keyboard with your cloche and that wonderful bunny inside. Beautiful displays. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Love all the vignettes. I cannot do a vignette for the life of me. You have some great pieces of furniture. I am totally drooling over the first piece! Just gorgeous!

Thanks for visiting! I am now off to read more here!

Shirley said...

Very pretty, you are very creative! Love it!

Karen said...

Those are really pretty vignettes, love them!!! This is my first visit to your blog. I'm visiting from Whassup Wed. I'm a new follower.

Anonymous said...

Your Easter display makes me want to pop on over for chocolate. I really like the wall tiles.
Those really add a creative POP to the wall.
Good job as always Laura.
Deborah

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

these all look fantastic!

kisses
heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...